- WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect some or all of this information if you:
- visit the Website or Application, make inquiries through the Website, Application, or offline;
- use our Website, Application, and our Services;
- share your e-mail address to subscribe to email newsletters;
- provide it to us when contacting us about this Policy.
- Information Collected Automatically When Using Our Services
YouAsAPinup.com collects information automatically through the use of “cookies,”. We may collect the following information about your use of our Website via cookies: your IP address; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your interaction with our Website; length of time you are logged into our Website; and websites visited before our Website.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into our Services.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
Analytics. We conduct analytics of our Services to help us track and understand how visitors use our Services, using the technologies described in this section. For example, we use a variety of third party web analytics, to help us improve the performance and user experience of our Website and Application.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information, including the personally identifiable information that we collect about you (collectively, “information”), for various reasons, including:
- to deliver content that you have requested from our Services;
- for customer service purposes, such as in response to inquiries that you initiate with us about any aspect of our Website and Application, to provide information about our Services, or any other customer service purpose; and
- to understand how people use our Services, for research purposes, and to improve our Services.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
YouAsAPinup.com may share personally identifiable information with others, such as:
- Third Party Service Providers that provide services on our behalf. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to: technical support for the operation of our Services; Website and Application evaluation and statistics; and fulfilling your orders for products and services made available through our Site and Application;
- Law enforcement authorities, government agencies, courts, or other entities, when:
- we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- we deem it necessary or appropriate to provide such information; or
- to otherwise protect our rights, other persons, or other users of our Services.
- Another entity, in the course of a sale to or merger of all or a part of our business with another entity;
- A court, another business, or other interested party in the event of a bankruptcy proceeding, in which case the information about you would be among the many assets shared or transferred.
- Third-party merchants with from whom you choose to make a purchase through our Services;
- We also may disclose aggregate user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes, including research, analytics, and our own marketing.
- HOW CAN YOU MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
You can always choose not to submit any personally identifiable information to YouAsAPinup.com.
If you have any questions about what we do with your personally identifiable information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
YouAsAPinup.com does not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
- LINKS TO OTHER (THIRD PARTY) WEBSITES
- HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of the personally identifiable information we collect, we have implemented physical, electronic, and administrative procedures. These measures are based on commercially reasonable standards that similar companies use.
NO DATA TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET, HOWEVER, CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE AT ALL TIMES. Although we have implemented security measures to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of such information.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
This Website is not directed to children. YouAsAPinup.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 13, except as permitted by law. If we discover that we have received any personally identifiable information from a child under 13, we will delete such information from our servers and records promptly.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Attention: Mike Loewenberg
Apollo Beach, Florida. 33572.